Thread: Maintenance Wash in Dublin City Centre

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

Maintenance Wash in Dublin City Centre

Does anyone know if there is somewhere in Dublin City Centre that cash wash a car properly?

I don't mind if it's a mobile service as we have space & water or if I have to drop it off somewhere.

The front of the M3 looks like a biology experiment gone wrong after a quick spin to Waterford and I'm not going to get to do it myself.

My back up plan is to sweet talk @[Chrispyfish] into taking it out to the shed [WINKING FACE]

Administrator

RE: Maintenance Wash in Dublin City Centre

Ian, Elite Auto Clean has moved to Ballycoolin. ..dont know of anyone else who id trust to wash it well....though if its going for a detail...might not need a perfect wash

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Curran
    Ian, Elite Auto Clean has moved to Ballycoolin. ..dont know of anyone else who id trust to wash it well....though if its going for a detail...might not need a perfect wash
    Bally where??? I'm only kidding but it's too far.
    Ideally I'm looking for a solution for a regular wash without destroying he paint.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Maintenance Wash in Dublin City Centre

@[JohnH] I need to head to the shed at some stage this week to polish the bonnet on Dec's little clio so could do it then for you.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispyfish
    @[JohnH] I need to head to the shed at some stage this week to polish the bonnet on Dec's little clio so could do it then for you.
    Thanks @[Chrispyfish] that'd be smashing. I'll give you a shout tomorrow