Thread: Need some e46 advise here lads!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

Need some e46 advise here lads!

Hey Lads!

Most of you have seen my e46 325ci coupe at coffee and cars or the meet on Thursdays in Blanch but I need some advice. My dad also has a 05 e46 325ci Cabrio and is trying to sell it atm with no success so he has offered it to me in exchange for my 325ci.

He bought the car new, it's in great condition, full M Sport, HK sound system, OEM BT kit, MV2s, tyre pressure sensor, 50,000km less mileage than my own. full service history, never abused, never crashed, black leather interior, wind deflector. BUT it has an auto gear box with the sport/tiptronic, vanos recently done with a few other bits.

On the other hand I have my own which I have put a lot into over the past 14 months. M3 interior, xenons, Souhans exhaust, new rear lights, sound system, new KPH clocks, the list goes on. Down side to my car is that is it burning oil atm (which i will be sorting if I keep it) it will eventually need a paint job and wheel refurb.

His car was the reason I bought my e46 and have always wanted to get my hands on it!

So my question is can anyone give me any other advice regarding pros and cons for the e46 cabrio. The biggest downfall is the gear box but if I'm missing anything let me know!

Thanks lads!
    Attached Images Attached Images