Thread: Mechanic Wanted/Waterford area

Mechanic Wanted/Waterford area

Looking for a qualified mechanic to do my car... failed nct a month ago so, im over the 30day retest :crying: looking to get all new break lines and simply just the handbreak cable tightened too.. also looking for two new headlights... but iv been told the break lines are a bit of a headache to do and my other half is already under pressure putting a v8 into a ps13 :surprised: so my car is no longer priority and im not waiting for it to be done now as i will probably get pulled out of it by the gards....

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Mechanic Wanted/Waterford area

Quote Originally Posted by -amanda jdm-
    Looking for a qualified mechanic to do my car... failed nct a month ago so, im over the 30day retest :crying: looking to get all new break lines and simply just the handbreak cable tightened too.. also looking for two new headlights... but iv been told the break lines are a bit of a headache to do and my other half is already under pressure putting a v8 into a ps13 :surprised: so my car is no longer priority and im not waiting for it to be done now as i will probably get pulled out of it by the gards....

PM Med5 on here. Toda garage out the ring road. Takes care of a lot of bmw's in the area. I'm sure the Waterford folk on here could vouch for him.

Scottfreee3

Brake Lines are a bitch. Darius from Toda Garage (you got a turbo off him a few months back) is very well priced

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Darius / Med5

Send you his number is you want ???we get all our work done off him knows his stuff has a spare e46 out there aswel mite get a part or 2 off it

yes i got a turbo from him back at xmas.... sadly nobody wants to do break lines.. forward me a number and i will give toda garage a buzz

Scottfreee3

I did mine a month ago for the nct. I bought new lines from bmw assuming they would be pre bent. But no...what a pain in the arse. Should have stuck with copper. I've pm'd you his number.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk