Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: E39 M-Sport Diesel

Administrator

RE: E39 M-Sport Diesel

I think he means, that many will seem very nice in pictures, but in reality, they'll be as rough as badgers ar$e.
    He knows his car is mechanically very sound; most you'll see will need a fair bit of money spent on them.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by RobE39
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw
    I know what I have ,u see what u want to see .

BTW , u need to see them all you self to see how different is world
    I'm sorry, what? I see what I want to see?
    Yes u see what u want to see.u looking only for nice car ! If U couldn't found E60 nice ,now u looking for E39 ,which is older ,it's diesel and it was used to do the job -to travel !and mainly lot mileage ! And last by your own words ,u don't know yourself what u want .
    my car is over 12 years old and main thing that mechanically it's very very good!cosmetics ? Different story
    Btw I have never pushed any of my cars for sale.

3 months later you have a problem that I didn't buy your car, ha ha. I saw what I saw, I didnt imagine it as you well know but Jesus, look, I have no interest in putting your car down, especially if someone is actually after buying it now and may join or already be on the forum.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by RobE39
    3 months later you have a problem that I didn't buy your car, ha ha. I saw what I saw, I didnt imagine it as you well know but Jesus, look, I have no interest in putting your car down, especially if someone is actually after buying it now and may join or already be on the forum.
    I'm more than happy that u didn't bought it !! If I'll be interest to sell and cheaper I'll drop the price ,but that won't happen soon for sure .After your first question what will fail next i was sure this car not for U .u didn't like something ,other people will like it .same as other people buy car in so do condition and they think it's perfect for them ,all people measure life different

You're perfectly entitled to sell the car for whatever price you want, thats a seller's perogative, however if i dont feel im getting value for money, then i dont have to buy and thats buyers perogative.

After I pointed out the problems that you "hadn't noticed", I asked were you willing to negotiate on the price, you said no so I said fair enough and left. That was the end of it as far as I was concerned. In my opinion, the price did not reflect the condition but best of luck with the sale anyway, im sure someone else may not notice the work that needs to be done to it or just may not care, that's up to them.

Now as far as I'm concerned, this is a wanted thread and I don't want your car so I'll keep looking thanks.