Thread: Applicator for Wolfs Chemicals Rim Shield

BMWHaus Contributor

Applicator for Wolfs Chemicals Rim Shield

What do you recommend? To accompany the order I've got Iron Cleanse & Wheel Woolies going in too. Will I need Wheel Cleanse or should soapy water do after I apply the nanosealant?

Administrator

RE: Applicator for Wolfs Chemicals Rim Shield

Ideally the wheels should have been cleaned and have an Isopropyl Alcohol wipe down before application.

What to use to apply? You want something that is soft but also something that isnt very absorbant, as if you used a regular applicator, it would soak up a lot of the product; not ideal. Cotton pads that the ladies use to remove make up would do the job, or a piece of material such as a cloth that would be used for cleaning a pair of glasses, is the sort of thing that would be ideal. Soft enough to spread without damaging the surface, that will take liquid, but without soaking up lots of products.
    There isnt really an applicator on the site that I would recommend; I havent had the time to source the ideal applicator since the Wolfs range arrived a few weeks ago!

BMWHaus Contributor

Cheers Curran, I've plenty of lint-free glasses clothes that fit the bill and I'll place my order now

Administrator

They'll be ideal! Regular microfiber cloth to buff them!

Thank you for your custom!