So i had said many times i was going to keep this car and put her away in storage. However it doesnt make sense
at all to do that. It is too good and deserves to be driven by a new owner. My sole reason for sale is i am moving
into the two wheeled world of biking, so my weekend car has to go. (blasphemy)

On to the vehicle. I purchased the car privately in 2011 from a non member who used it as a weekend car having
worked in the city centre she got only occasional use.The car had a PPI completed by Gary Doyle in Chelmsforth Motors.
Came out with flying colours. I am the 5th Owner of the vehicle Previous owner purchased the car in London in 2007
So she has spent most of her life in Ireland. I had a complete history check completed by Motorcheck for Ireland
and UK which came up clean.

Service history is very good mixture of BMW / Independents and alot of love and care from myself.

Originally Purchased at BMW Heathrow it has its Pre Delivery check and running in check there at 1330Miles

Oil Service - 11,692 BMW Synther Sunningdale
Inspection I - 23,715 BMW Cooper Reading
Oil Service - 35539 BMW Cooper Reading
Oil Service - 46756 Independent BMW Raunds
Inspection II - 48637 Browns Northampton
Inspection I - 59892 BMW Murphy and Gunn
Inspection I - 72148 Independent Mount Charles
Inspection II - 87191 Personally Done
Oil Service - 95421 Personally Done

All above are stamped bar my own input. I only ever used Castrol 10W60 TWS in the car and am a stickler for OEM
parts or OEM grade parts from the US. (more below)

The vehicle is a very clean honest example of an E46 M3. Fairly immaculate paintwork across the body. I had the
usual M3 Pain points addressed, Wing Mirror base plates peel (this is common due to the aluminium casting reacting
with the paint) this was painted by Dennings which are a BMW dealer recommended repair centre. I also had some marks
on the front bumper and laquer peel on the right rear bumpers fully painted at the same time. There are some
minor stone chips in the usual areas but to be frank they are nothing to write home about and are very mild.

The car has not been tracked and has had a fairly safe existence. Motorway miles mainly in the UK and weekend spins
here.

Being very interested in up keep and care for the car I had the big ticket items addressed to future proof the vehicle
in 2013 the Subframe was repaired and reinforced by Motor Confidence who are a widely used Independent BMW service centre
with alot of experience in this type of repair. Using Redish Motorsport reinforcement kit
http://www.redish-motorsport.com/RedishMotorsportE46RearSubframeReinforcementPlateK it.html
I have full pictures and receipts of the work carried out. So this is another common M3 issue taken care of.

In 2014 I had the differential stripped down completely and crown pinion bearings and crown wheel bearings replaced. This
Overhaul was very professionally carried out by Brian in XWorks Motorsport. Again full pictures and receipts can be supplied.
Differential is another big ticket item taken care of.

Outside of the normal servicing carried out above. I have also replaced the gearbox fluid. I have changed the FCAB, RTAB Subframe
Bushes and Differential mounting bushes. These are all replaced using Rogue Engineering 'Street' spec bushes and AKG Bushes
http://www.rogueengineering.com/bmw/S_BUSH.html
I have also replaced the Complete Tie Rods with OEM Lemforder arms.receipts for same.
Driveshaft Central Control Bearing and Guibo replaced also this year.

While in with Motor Confidence I had the guys change the rear brake lines as a preventative measure as the fuel tank and subframe
were down so it was easy to do. Upgrading all the brake lines to Braided Hoses (Goodridge)

The Steering Wheel was upgraded by Royal Steering wheels with a mixture of Leather and Alacantra. It is quality work.

The wheels had laquer peel when i purchased so had the diamond cut by Collins Engineering. After a year the laquer peel
reappeared so I Polished the wheels to polished finish.

Previous Owner had the Alternator replaced in Murphy and Gunn at a cost of over 800 Euro. Weirdly enough this is a common
item on the E46 so thats another item off the checklist.

I also replaced the stock shifter with a brand new short shifter from E60 545i purchased from Frank Keane.The car goes through
the gears perfectly and the steering is direct and responsive.

I also replaced the self levelling control arm for the xenon lights as the arm was badly rusted. (common fault) I think i have
a DIY up here somewhere.

In the interest of openess the previous owner had disclosed that his mother reversed into the Passenger front side wing in his
ownership, resulting in paint matching on that wing and a replacement wishbone. Again receipts included.

There was an upgraded Kenwood Audio system fitted in the UK. Receipts included. Car has Infinity Speakers and tweeters fitted
Kenwood Amp in rear and Kenwood Head. I replaced the Head unit as it looked dated. The Amp is not operational at the moment
I am unsure what the issue is. However It is not a problem as in 2013 i fitted an Andrive HeadUnit which is an OEM look Android
powered head unit. This unit has internal amplifier which i think works perfectly with the existing system. (i am no audiophile)
but it is a great sounding system. Andrive unit http://www.andrive.co.uk/android_bmw_e46.php
This system can work with Torque app plugging direct into your OBD see youtube for videos.

There is Goodyears on the rear and Kumhos on the front with good thread on all.

She passed the NCT two weeks ago with zero issues as usual, replaced
the German Font Reg with originals for NCT can throw in the germans with sale.

Finally and most importantly she is TAXED till November.

Having read all the above back im sure i will regret selling her in a few years, But ive commited to biking and the chief
says i can only have one weekend project at a time Perhaps she is right :P

Cons : If i kept her i would probably take out the Rogue Bushes on the subframe and go back to the softer OEM as there is more
road noise. However In fairness it is very tight there and she drives better for them.
The Alternator belts will have to be changed within the next year and I would think possibly disks within the next 10,000 Miles but there is alot of meat on them.
There is some slight kerbing on two wheels but is not hughly noticeable. Wheels could also do with a polish. I have a polish wheel attachment for power tool that cleans them up perfectly can throw this in with sale.
very small crease in passenger door from someone in a carpark. It is not through or on the paint and simple fix have been quoted 30 Euro to pop it out. Can get this done on condition of sale.

Spec of the car:
Factory fitted Xenons
Electric Memory Seats
Heated Seats
Ski Package (why you would drive an M3 up the alps is beyond me)
Multi Function Steering wheel (which works with Andrive Headunit)
Cruise Control

Mileage ~101K Miles

Asking 10,500 which i think is a fair price considering the level of work that has gone into the car.

I am open to hearing offers.

And the Pictures, These are current pictures from today. This car really is a genuine clean example of an E46 M3 which is
quite rare in the market today. Too many of these have gone into poor ownership in the lives and honest examples are getting
harder to come by. I looked at many dogs prior to this purchase and this was over 3 years back. So the situation is only
getting worse out there. I hope the next owner treats this car with the same level of care and weird affection that I have
given it in my tenure.

26/08/2014

To close out the history on here, Had the BMW Ireland E46 Airbag recall completed today at Frank Keanes, All recalls completed.
and health check as courtesy.
Guys in service centre were very impressed with condition of the car and scratching heads when i said i was selling it.

Come to think of it everytime i drive it, it makes the decision more difficult

Finally Full Set of Keys Inc Valet Key and I think a trunk opener Also BAGS of receipts

http://youtu.be/p49sTcN2Mlo

http://youtu.be/bk8-abMIefQ