Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheel options for a Mini

Re: RE: Wheel options for a Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    Quote Originally Posted by lelo
    Quote Originally Posted by kceire
    RS Reps from Richie in Pro Parts ?
    Seen them on a cooper S recently and they looked great. A b**** to keep clean though.
    I had a set of those reps on my last car there a cool looking wheel but as you say hard to keep clean...also after about 6 months they start to get a build up of some kind like the studs are corroding looked like lacquer peal or something not quite sure.... it may be possible to clean it off with wheel cleaner but I found it was impossible to remove. .. its annoying if your particular about how they look just thought id let ya know!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    I have them currently on my e36 and they're the same! Not kerb'd but not peel either but marked like scrapes and a build up around the studs.

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2
    ye I couldn't really figure out what it was on mine paddy obviously some sort of reaction with the metal but they are a cool looking wheel and its only noticeable when you spend each week on your hands and knees scrubbing them I suppose

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

RE: Wheel options for a Mini

Yeah I think the rs is a nice wheel but she dosent like them. I have the same issue with my bbs lm reps. One of the lads had the same problem so he sanded the lips and used metel polish once a week after to keep them looking fresh, I've been meaning to sand mine but its a pain in the a#se to do.