Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheel options for a Mini

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wheel options for a Mini

My other half is in the market for a Mini now that she finall got rid of the Integra, she has plans to lower on a nice set of concave alloys but any wheels she likes are all 5 stud. Can ye all please throw in a few sugestions as my head is we'll and truely melted. Pcd adapters are not an option as she dosent want the poke look.

Any help/ideas would be great.

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Wheel options for a Mini

Is it an old mini or the BMW made mini?

Its the newer one shes looking at 02-04

BMWHaus Contributor

Wheel options for a Mini

I put gp reps cos I couldn't find oem wheels on my wife's old one cos I thought they were bout the nicest looking wheel
    On them without spending mad money!!

[hr]
    Sorry it's sideways can't figure out who to turn it on the phone!!

BMWHaus Guru

Rota grid V's are a great wheel on them.

http://rotablog.co.uk/blog/?p=5028

Thanks for the help lad keep those opinions coming please, shes leaning towords xxr 530s or the 531s

BMWHaus Contributor

Wheel options for a Mini

Rotas are the nicest wheel u can buy for them but very dear and has to be lowered

BMWHaus Contributor

RS Reps from Richie in Pro Parts ?
    Seen them on a cooper S recently and they looked great. A bitch to keep clean though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: RE: Wheel options for a Mini

Quote Originally Posted by kceire
    Seen them on a cooper S recently and they looked great. A b**** to keep clean though.
    I had a set of those reps on my last car there a cool looking wheel but as you say hard to keep clean...also after about 6 months they start to get a build up of some kind like the studs are corroding looked like lacquer peal or something not quite sure.... it may be possible to clean it off with wheel cleaner but I found it was impossible to remove. .. its annoying if your particular about how they look just thought id let ya know!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru

Re: RE: Wheel options for a Mini

Quote Originally Posted by lelo
    Quote Originally Posted by kceire
    Seen them on a cooper S recently and they looked great. A b**** to keep clean though.
    I had a set of those reps on my last car there a cool looking wheel but as you say hard to keep clean...also after about 6 months they start to get a build up of some kind like the studs are corroding looked like lacquer peal or something not quite sure.... it may be possible to clean it off with wheel cleaner but I found it was impossible to remove. .. its annoying if your particular about how they look just thought id let ya know!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    I have them currently on my e36 and they're the same! Not kerb'd but not peel either but marked like scrapes and a build up around the studs.

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2