With the M3's imminent hibernation approaching fast, I have been on the lookout for a daily driver, I always loved the e36 touring so I picked one up today. Seems like an honest car full beige leather interior 1999 168000 mile not sure of the exact name of the colour its green. The test drive was good felt tight on the road and brakes firm interior is in great nic I felt good after the test drive so I decided to give it a punt. This will also double up as a project car. The car itself has some surface rust on the boot along with passenger front and rear door along with rear arch. Only back from picking it up so I will post pictures in the morning as its crap weather outside. I'm looking forward to putting my own touches to this going forward. I have a few bits and pieces in mind ill give it a full service oil air fuel filters and brake fluid change along with flushing the rad and new spark plugs. Need to sort the rust patches out, the paint isn't a1 but for the time been ill give it a good going over and polish. I am half considering wrapping the car, I am planning an M Sport front bumper (if anyone knows of one for sale) going to give the suspension a going over, along with lowering it new wheels and tyres an angle eye upgrade for front headlights. I am also on the lookout for some BBS deep dish wheels.