Thread: E36 suspension

BMWHaus Guru

E36 suspension

Anyone have any free or cheap e36 suspension. Looking for front and rear matching set. Can give back if required. Just need it for Nct.

RE: E36 suspension

I have a set of front and rear your welcome to borrow for an nct they were in my car with 49k on them when removed should pass an nct?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lelo
    I have a set of front and rear your welcome to borrow for an nct they were in my car with 49k on them when removed should pass an nct?
    Excellent. Where are you based? I just don't have the time to think about my next move suspension wise. It's likely I will just buy Jom's or some other coilovers. Have an exam for work this week literally no time to do anything until Saturday and NCT is Monday.

I live in Enfield in meath ill dig them out tomo pm if ya want and we can sort something out

BMWHaus Guru

E36 suspension

Sure that would be great. Let me know what suits you Pmed

Where you travelling from?
    I can dig them out tomo if ya wanna collect them tomo eve or Wednesday at some stage

BMWHaus Guru

Live in Blanc can travel out Wendesday if that suits. I deleted my PM's there I think you tried to PM me. Really sorry about that.

If i cross paths with liam during the week il grab them for you and bring them to blanch

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    If i cross paths with liam during the week il grab them for you and bring them to blanch
    Excellent