Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

iPhone 6

Has anyone else pre ordered one?

Anyone on the 5s upgrading?

I'm pretty happy with the upgrades on the 5 and the larger screen that it's worth the scratch (200 on upgrade)

What's people's opinions?

BMWHaus Guru

iPhone 6

Nope and not too impressed with the lack of innovation. Strongly considering going android next.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: iPhone 6

Go Android for sure next time John, I've an iPhone 5S for work and it's not a patch on the Samsung S3 I have

BMWHaus Guru

iPhone 6

My iPhone 5 is absolutely fucked didn't make the 2 years. Would be slow to take a new contract for a iPhone 6. Nothing new. Production costs down boring technology. Want a galaxy note 4 just need to check if it will work properly with my car radio.

BMWHaus Guru

I think iPhones reached their peak (of innovation) with the 4, no update has had anything truly impressive since. It could be that there's nothing really left to add to a phone... What would make a phone better now? I'm not a die hard apple fan in anyway shape or form, but nothing else really floated my boat. Definitely not bothered about the 6 though, and really don't fancy anything with fingerprint scanning...!

BMWHaus Guru

iPhone 6

I was really annoyed when they put the U2 album on my phone too. It's my phone how dare they control it's content. I really hate U2 also but it was a poor move. They keep loosing. I really don't know why they don't stream or a spotify situation yet through iTunes. I used to like the iTunes set up now any device can run the spotify app so iTunes is redundant. The quality id imagine is terrible if my iPhone 5 is anything to go by!

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    I was really annoyed when they put the U2 album on my phone too. It's my phone how dare they control it's content. I really hate U2 also but it was a poor move. They keep loosing. I really don't know why they don't stream or a spotify situation yet through iTunes. I used to like the iTunes set up now any device can run the spotify app so iTunes is redundant. The quality id imagine is terrible if my iPhone 5 is anything to go by!
    Totally off topic... But I just realised you're nearly at 666 posts

I'll tell ya what I'm getting sick of, ya take out an iphone 5 in front of some android fan boy and your held responsible for questioning over how shit the iphone 6 is. I honestly don't know anything about my phone and it was only bought because my last one broke...do I give a fuck about how many more mega pixels you have on your phone..honestly no because I haven't a clue how many are on mine....it makes calls, send texts and I can kill a few zombies while sitting on the jax other than that I couldn't give a rats ass what it can and can't do. Rant over...

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySeeFunkyDoo
    I'll tell ya what I'm getting sick of, ya take out an iphone 5 in front of some android fan boy and your held responsible for questioning over how s*** the iphone 6 is. I honestly don't know anything about my phone and it was only bought because my last one broke...do I give a f*** about how many more mega pixels you have on your phone..honestly no because I haven't a clue how many are on mine....it makes calls, send texts and I can kill a few zombies while sitting on the jax other than that I couldn't give a rats ass what it can and can't do. Rant over...
    Cracking post!!! I however prefer racing cars as opposed to killing zombies when "on the on job"

BMWHaus Guru

iPhone 6

Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36
    I think iPhones reached their peak (of innovation) with the 4, no update has had anything truly impressive since. It could be that there's nothing really left to add to a phone... What would make a phone better now? I'm not a die hard apple fan in anyway shape or form, but nothing else really floated my boat. Definitely not bothered about the 6 though, and really don't fancy anything with fingerprint scanning...!
    I wouldn't agree with that, I've had a 5s now for a while and the difference in speed and performance between it and my old 4s was chalk and cheese. 64bit in my opinion is apples best innovation for phones.