Car has been posted over on the other site, going to throw it up here aswell.

Below is my E36 M3 Cabrio which is for sale.

I purchased the car from an ad over on the other forum in November 2009 after being looking for an M3 coupe for over four months. I went for the cabrio in the end as it was im the best condition of any i viewed, the best of what was available at the time in an original evo and i always preferred the look of a hardtop wearing cab.

Anyway, when i bought the car it had just been nct'd and had a roof problem sorted and a vanos replacement 6 months previously. Bad points were rust starting in a few places, the arches and bootlid. Otherwise the car was very clean underneath, was in good mechanical condition and had a full service history, most of which was with BMW in the UK. When i got it there was 89000 miles on it. After about 9000 miles the dials started intermittently dying, a fairly common problem, and i replaced the whole unit with a second hand replacement i bought off forum member davemsport but there was a mileage mismatch between the new unit and my cars actual mileage. The replacement part was on 119,591 miles, the car on 97,670. The odometer now reads 138,888 miles so the car is only on 119,591 and climbing as its my daily. Though i do about 80 miles a week in her. I unfortunately have nothing to back this up bar my word. But even at 134k, its not exactly driven into the ground and the engine is pulling well.

I have a folder of documents for the car. The car has been off the road for a period of 18 months in my ownership and when i was using it before this , it was a weekend car for 2 years due to dundrum's crazy parking prices while i worked out there. All details of work carried out can be viewed in my site journal, http://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/show...t=12322&page=4 I have had work done by Conor in Scully Autocare, and by Valdas in Motor Confidence. I carried out oil services myself as well as other jobs such as replacing the rubber manifold hoses and vanos o-rings. This is documented in my journal.

The car is far from perfect, it needs bodywork and some painting. There is rust on the arches bonnet, bootlid and wing and there is a big dent on the near side rear wing. Ive had a quote from car craft in ballybough for €300 to sort the dent and paint the door as well as there is some scuffing to the paint on it. There is also some rust on the replacement nose cone i fitted. I still have the preface nose i had fitted previously and will include it with the car.

There is also a dent on the off side rear arch but nothing too bad.The two door handle surrounds have been broken off as some toe rag tampered with it but luckily the locks weren't forced. But the surrounds will need to be replaced.

So as i said, it is far from perfect, but it is a pretty well sorted car that will need a few quid spent to get perfect. The roof works perfect although i am currently using the hardtop as i love the look with the windows down.

Its a blue mohair soft top.

The alloys are in decent enough shape with small amount of curbing. They have never been refurbished and are the factory polished finish. The fronts are clad in michelin pilot sport 3's which are a year old and have lots of thread on them. The rears are vredestein ultrac sessanta's and were fitted in march and have a lot of thread on them.

The interior is in reasonable condition although there is a small hole in the drivers side right bolster and the front seats could do with being dyed. There is a genuine 6 speed m illuminated shifter fitted with the genuine loom connecting it to the instrument light feed that i think i bought off ecooney on here. There is a 50w pioneer mp3 cd player with aux in and ipod control. Not a top end stereo but a decent performer for the money which also matches the colour of the interior lighting pretty closely. Steering wheel is heading the direction of needing a refurb after 17 years, but isn't past it yet.

Oh and there is one orange indicator and one clear fitted, i broke the clips off the off side one when fitting the nosecone and had an orange in the garage from my old 316i and never got around to getting new ones. I did fit a new set of hella fogs, which i got off greenblood on here , about 12 months ago if i remember correctly. Ill see if i can pick up an indicator to match. I do like the orange but ill try find a clear to make it oem.

The car also passed the nct last monday and is good until june 2015. Tax is out at the end of september. Of this year.

So, bearing in mind that it does need some work but on the whole isn't in terrible condition, im looking for €2700 onvo for it. Any less and id rather park it up and declare it as off the road. Its worth more in parts anyway. Im sure there is loads ive left out so any questions, fire a pm my way. A few more pics below