Update on this lads (first thread seems to be locked).

Turns out the little compression problem I thought I had was just a dicky spark plug. (so ye all missed a bargain :wink: ) Engine is running perfectly again now.
So I put three months tax on it and it got a fresh NCT today.

Will include all the following in the sale:
- New rear discs (thicker vented 530 parts, 2 x wider caliper carriers included, but I suspect one is not the right one). - not needed, just a project i didn't get around to doing
- Beisman Single vanos seal replacement kit, (including rocker and oil seals, and cam locking tools etc). (again not needed - was another project i wanted to tackle for the craic)
- K&N filter kit#
- sercive kit, including a nearly full 5gallon container of oil, 2x oil filters, 5 plugs (the 6th in in cylinder #4!),
- xenon bulbs for the lights (had to remove them for nct).
- brand new clutch (not needed - just spare)
- and a load of other bits and pieces, everything you see in the photos. spare pdc sensors, wheel speed sensors, totch up paint, seat leather dye, rear 10mm spacers (15mm installed on front), even an illuminated cassette holder if you're still rocking the tapes.

Don't know if i mentioned that the car has a 6 cd changer,

140 euro Bosch silverline battery with a couple of years left on the warranty:

Look at the original thread for more detail.
Car is good to go. Taxed and tested and driving great.
All pics taken today. (apart from the one with roof rack)

Price is now 2300 euro without roof rack and 2600 with it.

(note the roof rack includes 2 thule bike racks - as new, boxes included. There are custom machined stainless adapters attaching these racks to the t-slot in the rack).