Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Room 101

Room 101

So this is the thread to have a rant about the things that really annoy you, no rant is too big or too small. If something in life really aggravates you, vent that anger and put it in here..

I'll start...
    [hr]
    I wish to send my two annoying neighbours to room 101. Whenever I'm working on/cleaning my car, I am sure to encounter at least one of these two.

One of them never fails to say "ha you can do mine next" when he sees me cleaning my car, that's annoying but not half as annoying as when I'm working on the car. Like today, I was working on my headlights and he marches in to the garden not a bother on him and says "what's broken on this thing now" I said "nothing I'm just changing a bulb"( i wasn't changing a bulb but i said that to keep things simple) and he says this "ah you should put it up for sale as soon as you have that done, before something else breaks"

Then there's the other fella...when he does catch me he always asks me about a white van that he says is always parked outside my garden. Now this van has never existed and when he first asked me about it I told him this. Only after the second or maybe third time he asked me the same thing did I realize this van existed only in his head. Since then I've been telling him different stories about the van. It doesn't matter what whacky tale i tell him about the van he'll forget it anyways. I've been on all sorts of adventures in this van, from scuba diving instructor to crime scene investigator and he buys it every time.

So you two, Room 101.. in ye go :tounge:

BMWHaus Guru

Re: Room 101

For me, room 101 for cnuts that drive in the fuppin overtaking lane for no reason....... These are the folks who are putting make up on while slugging coffee and reading the paper oblivious to any other road user or simply plain out oblivious or down right spiteful gimps who get a kick out of speeding up and slowing down in the overtaking lane knowing that all you wanna do is use the lane for what it's there for! Why they can't just get the f@*k outta da lane is beyond me! Then when you pass them at 120k in the left lane they flash and beep and give the birdy.......... Shit like that really grinds my gears!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

Toyotas!!! That is all

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Room 101

That Pr1ck that does the voice overs for Brennan's bread......

Someone told me its Cas from Fair City...? Also Fair City....

BMWHaus Guru

Sand in the vagina

BMWHaus Contributor

People who don't use the fupin indicator and the neighbours eegit of a dog barking for nearly two hours at fupin nothing

Cnuts who give your car enough of a smack to know that they've done damage.

Work colleagues from the States - whenever they visit you are sure to get a variation on one of the following within the initial meet/greet: "Can't wait for a Guinness", "Guinness doesn't taste like this at home" or "You guys sure do drink some quantity of Guinness". Predictable lads, c'mon.

BMWHaus Guru

Room 101

People who think you can bring liquids through airport security

BMWHaus Guru

Room 101

"But I read it on the Internet"

If I hear that one more time!

BMWHaus Guru

Re: RE: Room 101

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH
    People who think you can bring liquids through airport security
    People who buy alcohol in transit