So this is the thread to have a rant about the things that really annoy you, no rant is too big or too small. If something in life really aggravates you, vent that anger and put it in here..

I'll start...
[hr]
I wish to send my two annoying neighbours to room 101. Whenever I'm working on/cleaning my car, I am sure to encounter at least one of these two.

One of them never fails to say "ha you can do mine next" when he sees me cleaning my car, that's annoying but not half as annoying as when I'm working on the car. Like today, I was working on my headlights and he marches in to the garden not a bother on him and says "what's broken on this thing now" I said "nothing I'm just changing a bulb"( i wasn't changing a bulb but i said that to keep things simple) and he says this "ah you should put it up for sale as soon as you have that done, before something else breaks"

Then there's the other fella...when he does catch me he always asks me about a white van that he says is always parked outside my garden. Now this van has never existed and when he first asked me about it I told him this. Only after the second or maybe third time he asked me the same thing did I realize this van existed only in his head. Since then I've been telling him different stories about the van. It doesn't matter what whacky tale i tell him about the van he'll forget it anyways. I've been on all sorts of adventures in this van, from scuba diving instructor to crime scene investigator and he buys it every time.

So you two, Room 101.. in ye go :tounge: