Thread: game capture things

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

game capture things

lads my kid is big into his xbox and him and his friends are recording their gaming and shareing it on youtube etc,hes asking for a good gamecapture yoke that plugs into the xbox ad into the laptop to record the gameplay,anyone any info on these and advice on which ones to get.have to get him a new laptop for Christmas so might as well get screwed for both at same time.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: game capture things

This might be useful for you, he explains everything and he is a professional gamer.

http://youtu.be/XyJx-a_SYNU

Scottfreee3

RE: game capture things

The top range ones would be like a card called a black magic which goes into a computer. However a really handy version which works via usb is call a Hauppauge. They were about €200 4-5 years ago. I'd say you could get a used one for peanuts or a new one on dabs for a reasonable price.

If it something he is going to really get into the desktop card is the way to go as it has better editing capabilities and voice recording.

Also a handy program for editing is called Sony Vagas. It will seperate the voice and audio channels

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk