Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PDR recommendations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PDR recommendations

Looking for a recommendation for a paintless dent repair, after some w4nk€r hit off my front passenger wing with something like a rubber mallet / wood I guess. There is no damage to the paint thankfully just a fair sized ding (not creased) in the top half of the wing were it wraps over the arch and flattens out to align with the bonnet. Only issue I see is that it is right on that curved bend.

Had a recommendation last week, but he is not returning my calls. Thankfully now, and not afterwards!

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: PDR recommendations

Where you based? One of the lads I work with used "Del the Dent" a few months back, he's very happy with the work, I'll get his number tomorrow, if you don't here from me do 't hesitate to PM me

Thanks that would be great.

Anyone heard or dealt with CarCosmetix Sandyford or QuickDent Dolphins Barn for a PDR?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    Anyone heard or dealt with CarCosmetix Sandyford or QuickDent Dolphins Barn for a PDR?
    I think @[Dillon] done a group deal with the chap in Dolphins Barn a while back on driver.

Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    I've dealt with both actually.

Quickdent in Dolphins barn did a great job on my girlfriends car, and that was a real tricky one to do.

Carcosmetix do nice work, I got some interior parts sprayed piano black there. Not sure if they do PDR on it's own, or just as part of a full repair process.

BMWHaus Contributor

Del the Dent: 087 203 6366

BMWHaus Contributor

PDR recommendations

Yeah I have contact details for the guy that done the group buy

Think everyone was very happy with the results

Could run another one if there was enough interest was pretty easy to set up

Thanks Dillon, will you drop me a PM with details please? Might not be something that they can take out by the looks of things, but worth a shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jeez man I feel your pain that's nasty. There's some dumb bas****s out there. Hope you get sorted