Hi Folks

I'm heading to the UK on Monday to collect a car so it means I'm putting my current one up for sale at a reduced price. The price is only valid till this Sunday - if it doesn't sell then I'll stick it up on Donedeal, Carzone etc for €1900

Anyway here it is

Its a genuine Irish 1 owner 525i se which had the M-tech suspension put in from new and also de-chromed. There is absolutely no rust on the car. Very tight and tidy. No rattles it squeaks and no 50 mph shimmy! 128700k miles on it and will increase due to daily use.

Just been fully serviced by me with all filters done. Everything works and wants for nothing.

Has staggered wheels with plenty thread left on tyres as well. The chassis no is gx97687 so you can check the spec and you'll see the M-tech suspension was fitted from new.

Was serviced most of its life in Barry motors Galway which used to be a BMW garage. Only one owner. Service history up to date as well

Just NCT'ed 2 weeks ago for another year but no tax. Just put in a sport steering wheel (not pictured) and a Dension Gateway Bluetooth and USB MP3device. Has digital climate control and drives very very well - no issues with the car

And anyone who knows me knows the type of car I keep

Catch me on 0868255258 - I'm in Clara Offaly which is halfway between Tullamore and Athlone

Remember price is €1150 and non negotiable but that is valid till this Sunday only!!