Quote Originally Posted by ChrispyFish
Quote Originally Posted by Falcon
few hundred miles.
Quote Originally Posted by God
Just so you know Rob these have nothing to do with AP brakes. They retail at about 500e ish so I'd class them as an expencive budget coilovers, don't know if theyd last long on track, would all depend on how much your getting them for. They could either be a cheap coilovers or an expencive waste of cash if you know what I mean.

Maybe look at springs/bushes/arbs/brakes first and and eventually work towards a more proven suspension setup over time. IMO stiffening the ride now on old tired suspension will just exploit and weakness that's not evident now.

Sorry I couldn't awnser your original question
That's what I was trying to find out to give some feedback on what to do but smart reply = no feedback :exclamation:
Quote Originally Posted by FunkySeeFunkyDoo
AP are supposed to be very good and rated slightly better than BC's from what I've read before. So it depends on price, if they exceed the cost of a V-Maxx kit + an anti-roll bar kit I wouldn't bother. ARB's are where my money would go next for any further suspension upgrades on my car.
Quote Originally Posted by God
Rob I've just had a quick root on google and cliosport.net reckon there rebranded kw v1's but with a softer damper or spring. They are ment to be ok quality but not really suited for track.
Thanks for the info Guys.