Quote Originally Posted by Gar
Seriously , shocked man they look and sound fantastic i thought if anything would prise the csl from your hands it would be a gts the alpinas a fine beast carry a huge tag like the gts though , the aftermarket feel is probably down to it being more a track focused toy lack of rear seats helmet and fire extinguisher when you buy

What about an m3 gtr again values aside (bearing in mind if you say no il most likely never speak to you again)
I saw another GTS being driven in anger, and it did sound properly raw, but I still felt when I got up close to one that it was a bit less of an engineering project than what produced the CSL, engine capacity increase aside. For example, compare the redesigned boot lid on the CSL to the rear wing attached to the GTS. Would still love one though, as I would a GTR

Quote Originally Posted by Bayerische
Jeff, I thought you had a court order barring you against drag racing outside nursing homes
Didn't need to Nick, I heard all the OAPs had bought a Nissan GTR between them so am giving the place a wide berth now