Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Changing grey leather to black leather 525 import

RE: Changing grey leather to black leather 525 import

You should have no issue finding a 525i sport auto in silver in ireland its one of the most common colours after the blues

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    You should have no issue finding a 525i sport auto in silver in ireland its one of the most common colours after the blues
    Been looking for a while Gar, difficult to find them in good condition here. I don't mind paying extra for something nice in the UK that I plan to drive for a while.

What would your reservations be about buying the above car? I've never bought in the UK

Re: RE: Changing grey leather to black leather 525 import

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Greenbush
    Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Been looking for a while Gar, difficult to find them in good condition here. I don't mind paying extra for something nice in the UK that I plan to drive for a while.

What would your reservations be about buying the above car? I've never bought in the UK
    Their is a much nicer variety of e39's in the uk i just think its a bit of a waste going through the hassle of it all to buy a silver automatic with +100k every week new e39's come to the market iv no doubt if you waited a few weeks and watched all the irish sites you will find one the same as linked above

If i were going to the uk id want nice spec lowish mileage and unique colour not easily found here , just my 2 cents at the end of the day its your choice

Re: Changing grey leather to black leather 525 import

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/e39-5-series-96-04/bmw-e39-msport-525i-in-sterling-grey-12mths-mot-etc-clean-car/2882168

Nice one above , its funny how the trends go at the moment there is only 22 e39's on pistonheads extremely slim pickings they seem to come in bursts one month you will see loads another month there might be only 10 cars for sale

525i sport touring grey
    http://www.motors.co.uk/car-35758245/35/sr

I just don't like cream leather at all Gar... I could change it out but at £2,555 already that's stretching my budget. The touring looks interesting I have asked him for some pics of the interior

Only 2 colours I'm after are the grey or silver....I've offered yer man £1800 for the one on eBay . Subject to an RAC inspection I'd take it....I haven't seen any in good condition here recently