Thread: Doorshox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Doorshox

Anyone know anywhere that sells these door protectors: www.doorshox.com or similar? Don't think they post from US.

RE: Doorshox

They are disgraceful looking

"Disgraceful", wow!... I agree they aren't the most attractive. Fitting them on in those busy car parks - when there still isn't any space the further away from the entrance you go. Just saying, annoys me when people take liberties with your car door when exiting their car. Would save a couple of quid on a pdr bill.

BMWHaus Guru

Good idea in theory, but would you really fit & remove these every time you park the car up?
    They are magnetic, pretty much like those morons that park next to you despite there being plenty of other spaces that are easier to park in & closer to where said people are likely to want to go.
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

BMWHaus Guru

Doorshox

So you just pop it on when you park? Interesting idea but time consuming putting them on and taking off.

They'd be great if you could get everyone else to use them....

BMWHaus Guru

They are shocking looking things!! Surely for the cost you could just get dents removed if the time came you picked up a ding or two?

Padded magnetics, throw on and off. I've spent a couple of quid last week getting the pdr done both sides and car now lookin, I'd like to keep it that way.
    Btw brought car to Car Cosmetix in sandyford for some tlc, awesome job and great price. Pdr, 4 alloy refurb and clear coat paint repair on hood.