Thread: e46 trim clips

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

e46 trim clips

Alright lads. Replacing trim and a load of the trim clips on the dash were broken. Unfortunately BMW make you buy a bag at a time with 25! I've nine left, only need seven for trim. So 9 clips for tenner.

I also got a replacement clip for side skirt on m3, same story, had to buy ten. I'll throw some in with the interior trim if needed.

[img][/img]

RE: e46 trim clips

i got these from my parts guy in bmw a few weeks ago and he gave me 7 of them and they were only like 40c each

Quote Originally Posted by s50-touring
    i got these from my parts guy in bmw a few weeks ago and he gave me 7 of them and they were only like 40c each
    Well not sure where you got them, but like I said, had to buy them in a big bag and they were 1.07 each i think.
    [hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Iv been lumped with bags of these(not the exact ones) before having to buy them in 25 or 50 is a pain
    Yeah its a pain alright. Tbh I just put them up here in case anyone was in the same situation and woudnt have to buy a big bag of them.

Iv been lumped with bags of these(not the exact ones) before having to buy them in 25 or 50 is a pain