Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E39 for sale

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E39 for sale

Sorry for posting about a set of spacers,
    It seems this site is getting full of spacers already???
    Jesus christ??? Everyone chill the fuck out?, post counts, he said this, he said that, the man is selling a car, I made a comment, he asked a question and obviously didn't see my ad, the post was cleaned up in good faith,
    END OF STORY. Build a bridge and get over it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    The only joke around here is someone who hardly participates in the forum, is under the post count for a 'free' advert, yet has the neck to give one of the site staff some stick for giving him a digout.
    Lads this is out of hand and I don't think this thread is getting anywhere fast. It's unfair to say Phil does not participate in the fourm. He's attended plenty of events over the summer and comes to the weekly meet regularly. I think that if a thread/post is edited it would be a suggestion for a mod to Pm an explanation to the OP. The moderation in this thread (no offence anyone) is boards like and cringe worthy to read imo.
    If you have an issue, PM me or any of the site team directly.

Tuck the blouses back in and move on... final post on this matter - Phil, let me know what you want done with this thread regards clean up.