2003 - 320i (E46) -

Folks,

Have owned this since March/April 2013 and done 10k, currently with 99.5k miles on the clock.

It’s a decent car, but needs a bit of work to get it to a very nice standard (to my standard anyways :P); one in which I had intended, but never materialised!

Reasonable spec on it....some of the nicer options...
Natural Brown interior
Xenon's
Sunroof
Air Con
Electric Rear Blind

Original Irish car -here's the exact spec list for it!

Recent Work
The car had been serviced when I bought it and after we'd put a few miles on it, the coolant system was overhauled by Valdas and it had another small service at that time too! (date / mileage TBC, when I get a chance to look at the service book)
Car hasnt needed anything else in the 10k miles we've put on it!

Bad Points
It is burning a bit of oil – Valdas recommended moving to 10W40 and it has improved consumption; not sure how many miles per litre of consumption; she drives it most. Changing seals may improve it.
Has few small car park dings taken out but the drivers door has 3 large, nasty ones on the lower half.

Here are a few pictures of when we picked it up first....

Genuine reason for sale: dont want to have sell, but Mrs. Curran can no longer bare the thoughts of handing over the reddies every 3 months.
New home, re-decorating, etc and young child, etc, means it simply doesn't make sense to struggle to keep it.

Mileage: 99,650
NCT: Feb 2015
Tax: Just out, wasnt renewed yet as we were undecided if selling or not

Price change: 3,500
Would need to get as close to that as possible, as we need another, cheaper tax car, but at the same time, need something safe for the little man. Will be sorry to see it go!

Will take a few pictures when I get a chance to give it a once over later in the week.
Thanks for loooking...if interested, send me a PM.