Folks,

Some of you will have noticed; but we updated the software / layout of the site recently.
Partly down to an issue which I created messing with one of the configuration files which resulted in the website not being able to format the data receiving during the registration process corretly and people couldnt process orders as a result....that spurred on the changes, that I wanted to do anyways; so a kick in the arse to go and do it! And now its done, but under totally different circumstances than planned, due to having to rebuild from scratch, rather than transfer! Ah well!

Anyways; just looking for some feed back; on the look and the feel of the new site. It is essentially laid out the same, with all the stock being in the same categories etc.
Pop over and see what you think ---> Detailing Shed

There's a few additional features that I plan to introduce in time, but one that is active now, is the Product Review section.
If there was a product that you were particularly impressed by, or pleased with; or indeed the opposite...please fill out a review - helps us know what you guys are happy or not happy about; and also doing a good deed for your fellow detailing buddies - what to buy or steer clear of!!

Appreciate your time!
Dave