Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Feedback

Administrator

RE: Feedback

Both the E39 and E46 in with him, in the past 2/3 weeks for issues But as ever, quick call...'Yeah, bring it in right away!!!' And got them sorted in a matter of hours!
    Great service, as ALWAYS! Cheers!

BMWHaus Guru

got my struct braces a few weeks ago now. real happy with them. cheers

BMWHaus Contributor

Massive thanks to Valdas on the work he did on the 318is.Dropped the car off at half 5 on Monday, to get it ready for NCT, and an hour later I had a text with a list of the bits it needed. Picked it up 3 days later and got advice on it's general condition.
    Excellent service.

BMWHaus Contributor

Dropped the car today at 9am to do few bushings RTAB, great very quick service.

Very happy

Well I finally got to meet Valdas this week :smiling: I have to say that his workmanship and service is second to none. Unlike many other garages Valdas was quick to show me the old parts he had taken out such as the spark plugs and air filter. He was totally transparent which is a great trust builder.

I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Motor Confidence to other car owners. I even got a Motor Confidence keyring

Thanks again Valdas!

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

U all welcome , really appreciate Your feed back

Big thanks to Valdelis who was very accommodating to allow late evening collection after a service and great value too...no messing around. Well worth travelling to, I will be spreading the word!

BMWHaus Contributor

Valdas is a man of few words but when its comes to the cars his work says it all. His work and service is excellent and he has a great eye for detail. The smile it brings to my face driving such a (now) well sorted car. Can only recommend.

Had the water pump on my E60 changed by Valdas a few weeks back. Sound man, good price and top job. Car is running sweet, thanks again Valdas!

Big thumbs up from me for Motor Confidence.

BMWHaus Guru

Re: Feedback

Big thanks to Valdas at Motor Confidence for fitting in my e92 last week! Feels like a different car now! Many thanks!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2