Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

RE: Feedback

Very efficient service there on Saturday, compact got the once over.
    Thanks Valdas

Got Valdas, to service the F10 and replace rear pads last week. Very professional and great service. I would not hesitate in recommending him.
    Thanks Again,
    Leighton

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Thank U very much for the feedback ,really appreciate :wink:

Got my 525 serviced today and very happy with the going over that Valdas gave the car. Very thorough and helpful in outlining what needed (and needs) to be done.

The e60 was losing power, very sluggish so dropped it over to Valdelis on Friday. Valdelis diagonised a DPF problem but told me it would be Monday before he could work on it.

Got a txt at 6:00 yesterday to say car sorted and collected today:happy: Superb service.

Cheers Valdelis

BMWHaus Guru

Re: Feedback

Big thanks to Valdas at Motor Confidence. Got new front and rear bushes fitted today and the car feels much more planted and secure! Excellent service as usual! Thanks again!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

Once again super service from the big man........Got New Complete Tie Rods, Bushes, Ball Joints, Rear Axle Back Arms & 4 Wheel Tracking on the e60, running really smoothly now, no more shudder when breaking at high speed :surprised: big thanks to Valdelis

Had my E36 in for a load of suspension work. Super impressed with the service and workmanship. Thanks Valdas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another happy visit to Motor Confidence today. Thanks Valdas for the continued quality of work - car is driving perfect.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by ciars View Post
    Another happy visit to Motor Confidence today. Thanks Valdas for the continued quality of work - car is driving perfect.
    Thanks for Your feedback Ciaran !
    Motor Confidence-14b Knockmitten lane,Western ind est ,Naas road D12