Thread: Tapatalk pro

Tapatalk pro

Does anyone here use tapatalk pro ?

As of today i can no longer upload photos it keeps telling me to update but tapatalk pro doesn't seem to exist on the app store anymore pretty annoying considering i paid for it

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Tapatalk pro

I downloaded the pro version and used it once or twice, found it
    very difficult to use tbh...could be my age though

BMWHaus Guru

Tapatalk pro

Re: Tapatalk pro

Its all iv ever used it was flawless for me since the forum started these updates drive me insane they cause more issues then anything else

What happened to if it aint broke dont fix it

For modding ,long threads, ease of photo uploads etc its been a gift hopefully they sort it but i doubt it

BMWHaus Guru

Tapatalk pro

I haven't updated it in ages tbh. The constantly making me try to set up a profile annoys the crap outta me. It's like a profile of profiles makes no sense.

Re: RE: Tapatalk pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    I haven't updated it in ages tbh. The constantly making me try to set up a profile annoys the crap outta me. It's like a profile of profiles makes no sense.
    Thats whats pissing me off i done it all already and dont want to go through it again i paid for this app and i think i even paid extra to upload unlimited images i remember something that really bugged me anyways and for the last year its been fantastic take a picture and upload it instanty to the forum until today

Its seems you have to register for everything several times these days they want every scrap of info they can get

BMWHaus Guru

Tapatalk pro

[hr]
    Working ok here.

BMWHaus Guru

Tapatalk pro

I'm having the same problem. Had to download the normal version

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414491993.013473.jpg

RE: Tapatalk pro

I deleted the pro version last night to reinstall and see if that was the problem. But there was no listing of the pro version. im happy enough to use the new one anything is better than AUTOGUIDE

BMWHaus Guru

Tapatalk pro

Spoke too soon all my fourms have disappeared and haven't been able to use until just now.