Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E9X Options

BMWHaus Guru

E9X Options

Hi all,

Considering getting an E92 in the coming months, what options would any of you recommend to try get?

I'd like wide screen sat nav and of course m-sport, does that more or less cover it?

Slim pickings here at the moment, so I doubt I'll be able to be too choosy

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E9X Options

LCi, Pro Nav, bluetooth and xenons are always a must for me. Logic7 would be the business but im guessing hard to get.

BMWHaus Guru

There's sweet f*ck all for sale at the moment...! I can't believe the miserable cars on the market atm. Not just e92s or even BMWs... There's just "nothing" cars for sale, horrid bland diesel eco boxes...! And if there's a nice car it has crazy mileage or pre 08 tax... Ugh!

Really needed to get that off my chest...!

Best of luck with the car shopping.

Random thought... I know another person looking for an e92, if we all go together to the same dealer do you think they'll do us an offer for 3 cars

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36
    There's sweet f*ck all for sale at the moment...! I can't believe the miserable cars on the market atm. Not just e92s or even BMWs... There's just "nothing" cars for sale, horrid bland diesel eco boxes...! And if there's a nice car it has crazy mileage or pre 08 tax... Ugh!

Really needed to get that off my chest...!

Best of luck with the car shopping.

Random thought... I know another person looking for an e92, if we all go together to the same dealer do you think they'll do us an offer for 3 cars
    I know, very slim pickings!

I'm looking for an 08+ manual (If possible) 330d or maybe a 335d and there is nothing there, the OMSP is a bit off so I don't think importing would be viable option, could be wrong though

I'm hoping something will pop up in the new year...could be wishful thinking

BMWHaus Guru

Hopefully, yea UK not really an option atm I reckon.. I'm looking for 08+ 335i. 2007SE Irish cars are good value, but I'd have to have a 08+ sport with less than 40k miles. That's a non existent car in Ireland but I'm hoping if one should surface that it would be within the 20k budget.

BMWHaus Contributor

For me the must have options would be :

Pro Nav
    Bluetooth
    Automatic
    MSport
    Xenons are standard on the E92.
    Leather
    Nice extras include :
    Front PDC (rear is standard)
    Audio upgrade
    HUD
    Heated seats
    Privacy glass
    19" wheels

http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/325-I-M-/93814138128345900/advert?channel=CARS&featuredListingClickThru=true

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/325-I-M-/93814138128345900/advert?channel=CARS&featuredListingClickThru=true
    Mileage too high and looking to convert to devil fuel for awhile Miles are starting to increase with work and want to keep the mileage on the e36 low (gets 20mpg as well ). Actually considering selling it to my brother, least I know it will be looked after.

Thanks for the comments lads, would have never have thought of Bluetooth! Not that pushed on leather myself, although I haven't seen many without it.

I'm in two minds about an auto box, really don't know if I could live with one long term, hence looking for a 330d

Theres a lovely red msport black leather e92 330d 40k miles on one of the irish sites O7 or 08 priced well but i cant find it at the moment

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Theres a lovely red msport black leather e92 330d 40k miles on one of the irish sites O7 or 08 priced well but i cant find it at the moment
    Spotted it, its very close to what I'm after. I would like one a year younger to get cheaper tax because I plan on hanging onto it for a couple of years. Also has no Nav