Lads and ladys just a quick note on the moderation side and i think i speak for all mods and admin when i say this over the last few weeks a few things have occured that lead to this post

Were not here to be peoples friends we dont take sides in petty arguments we dont delete stuff cause were "mean" ffs

This is a car forum not facebook its here for light amusement used for projects diys helpfull advice reviews etc used to share your pride and joy and view others

I like all mods here in my opinion are completely neutral we dont take sides we dont pick on certain people in fact iv never even met 95% of the people here it wouldnt be possible and i do have an actual life

We might piss people off sometimes with our moderation but thats life you cant please everyone ,simply put tough s'hit its all done for the benefit of the entire forum not one member if you feel genuinely wronged pm admin or a mod and we'll do our best but were not babysitters and you wont always get your way

its a thankless job and the amount of bits you dont see you dont know the half of it sometimes

So bear in mind what we do we keep all the rubbish off the forum the arguments the spam the abuse we keep the forum tidy and presentable and we contribute round the clock and all free might i add

Just my 2 cents

Oh and lastly before i forget once a thread or post has been deleted its gone for good there is no restore point so no point asking