Folks,

Had been strongly considering adding the Car Pro range for quite some time now, and have decided its time to pull the trigger!!

I am offering you all the change to get 20% off any Pre-Orders, as I dont want to be stuck making an order and then being left out of stock on some of the items; especially since they are coming from the other side of the world!

I'll leave this thread run for a few days and then get in touch with anyone who is interested in pre-ordering!

Probably the most known product Car Pro do is their fall out remover; Iron X - which is the name most people use when they even use other products.

Items that might be of interest....

Iron X - 500ml; 13.95 - As mentioned the default name for a de-iron / fallout remover product

Hydro2 - 100ml; 17.95 -Spray on / Rinse off, easy to use (touchless), protection - @[rebel.ratner] used it here - product dilutes 1:3 with water, so its effectively 400ml of product you get.

TarX - 500ml; 14.95 - Tar and Bug Remover

Reload - 500ml; 26.95 - Glass-like gloss, hydrophobicity and dirt repellency; in a convenient spray-on, wipe-off sealant

Eraser - 500ml; 13.95 An intensive cleaner to remove oils, silicones, and polishing dust from all hard vehicle surfaces to ensure maximum bonding performance of protection products.

CQuartzUK - Kit; 49.95 Durable paintwork coating - developed for use in cold, damp climates where most nanotechnology coatings typically struggle. A new fast flashing carrier is used to enhance curing in difficult conditions, and can be applied in temperatures as low as 5 Celsius.
Kit contains
1 - 30ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition (Approximately 2 average size vehicles)
1 - 100ml bottle of Reload Silica Spray (UK Edition)
1 - Large Size Applicator Block
5 - 4" Suede Applicators
1 - 16" Suede Final Buff Towel

The plan is to add the 6 items above, along with Reset (their Shampoo) and some of their machine polishing pads.

Or if anyone is interested in their sample box, The Cube; 26.95 I'll be able to get that in too!
Eraser (Intensive Oil & Polish Cleaner)
Fog Fight (Long Lasting Anti-Fog Agent)
Perl (Water Based Silicon Oxide Coat)
HydrO2 (Wipe-Less Silica Spray)
IronX LS (Powerful Iron Contamination Cleaner)
IronX Cherry (Powerful Iron Contamination Cleaner)
TarX (Powerful Tar & Adhesives Remover)
Reload (Silica Spray Sealant)
SO2 Pure (Photo Catalyst Air Purifier Coating)