Thread: E46 M3 CSL bootlid wanted

BMWHaus Guru

E46 M3 CSL bootlid wanted

May be a long shot cash waiting or if someone knows where one is for sale. Cheers Tony

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E46 M3 CSL bootlid wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Chillipepper
    May be a long shot cash waiting or if someone knows where one is for sale. Cheers Tony
    I'd love one too, have you seen the ones that crowd with the tramps on the car bonnets MGC OR MCG are doing? Just a thought?

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by MICK FORAN
    I'd love one too, have you seen the ones that crowd with the tramps on the car bonnets MGC OR MCG are doing? Just a thought?
    I've seen this man's M3 and believe me it needs a genuine one, not some badly fitting knock off.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by hooch
    I've seen this man's M3 and believe me it needs a genuine one, not some badly fitting knock off.
    Jasus sorry about that.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by hooch
    Jasus sorry about that.
    Apologies Mick, didn't mean to sound dismissive of your suggestion, I know you were trying to help, I just think for the caliber of M3 that chillipepper has it deserves the real thing, OEM or nothing imo.

BMWHaus Guru

Boot lid sorted lock it up please