Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home Bluetooth Speakers?

BMWHaus Guru

Home Bluetooth Speakers?

Looking to get a Bluetooth Speaker setup that'll also work with the TV. Something that'll work well using it with the tablet and Spotify but will also switch to TV easily.

Wondering if this is possible? Really outta touch with this kind of stuff, so if anyone can check in who's in the know, that'd be great

Budget would be up to €200 say

BMWHaus Guru

Home Bluetooth Speakers?

Blow the budget and get the Sonos playbar!

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Home Bluetooth Speakers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Blow the budget and get the Sonos playbar!
    See i dunno what that is

BMWHaus Guru

Home Bluetooth Speakers?

It's awesome! That's what it is!

The quality is absolutely excellent. It links to your tv through an optical cable, giving you your audio from the tv. That's pretty much standard across all soundbars to be honest.

The cool thing about it, is what else it can do.

It collects to your broadband, either wirelessly or through an rj45 cable. You can control it from android or iOS device, also any laptop. You can play the content from any of your devices through the Sonos, wirelessly, it can integrate spotify into its own native app, it's the absolute best at what it does.

The other thing is that it's modular, you can add speakers to the overall system, you can run additional speakers as rears giving you proper surround sound.

BMWHaus Guru

Haha just looked it up...at €700 thats a negative I'm afraid. Does sound amazing though in fairness.

Currys have a couple at about €150, if they work with the TV and the tablet, that'll do

BMWHaus Guru

Home Bluetooth Speakers?

Booooooooo

BMWHaus Guru

I've a Samsung sound bar that I use with the tv, picked up last year from PC world for around 250, so I'd say it's in range now.

Bluetooth etc and wireless sub, connects to the tv via fibre too. Nice bit of kit for the price. Was originally looking at a yamaha bar but couldn't justify the cost

I'll see if I can get a link. [/php]

BMWHaus Guru

http://www.currys.ie/Mobile/Product/samsung-hwh355-sound-bar/321783/145.2

That looks similar to what I got, but on my model the speakers are visible, must be an updated version. :wink:

Re: Home Bluetooth Speakers?

Its black friday and cyber monday next week donal so keep your eyes on amazon and currys etc you will get a bargian

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ketron
    http://www.currys.ie/Mobile/Product/samsung-hwh355-sound-bar/321783/145.2

That looks similar to what I got, but on my model the speakers are visible, must be an updated version. :wink:
    Thats a wired, passive sub, its also shit. That price is also high.

Is yours silver? There's the HW-H551 which is way better, has the the wireless active sub and is 330watts which is alright.