Thread: aircraft mechanic trainees

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

aircraft mechanic trainees

May or may not be of interest Fas Finglas are looking for people to fill a 2 year aircraft mechanic course possibly starting January. Further information give them a shout.

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: aircraft mechanic trainees

Fas Shannon.are thinking of running a class possibly starting April, give them a shout for further details.

BMWHaus Guru

aircraft mechanic trainees

Who are the potential employers? If aerlingus is sold is all their work not likely to leave Ireland to the parent company's location?

BMWHaus Contributor

Aerlingus and a few other facilities train there own mechanics in conjunction with fas.
    The company I work for is contracted by fas (old name) who pay for the training and host companies like Dublin aerospace, Ryan air, and Shannon, who will provide on the job training and if they get their licence they usually get job offers.
    When it comes to aviation you will never be out if work it just means you might have to travel to get work, if you are young that's a chance to see the world and get paid.

BMWHaus Contributor

Course has just started in finglas and there is 3 spaces available. If anyone knows of someone on.the live register who wants to get a career where they will always have work give them a shout,or drop me a message.

BMWHaus Contributor

As above, this time there is a class due to start in Shannon hopefully around May.
    Recruitment due to start in.March. Give fas in Shannon a shout or drop me a mail.