Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plans for the winter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Plans for the winter

Well what are your plans over the winter on your car iv nothing big planned myself apart from finish front suspension and an oil change maybe a coolant flush

So any plans for work on your cars over the harsher months true dedication is numb hands and toes while outside under the bonnet in the snow

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Plans for the winter

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Well what are your plans over the winter on your car iv nothing big planned myself apart from finish front suspension and an oil change maybe a coolant flush

So any plans for work on your cars over the harsher months true dedication is numb hands and toes while outside under the bonnet in the snow
    Changing the coilovers to Bilsteins + Eibach Springs and refreshing a lot of the remaining suspension components while I'm at it. Hopefully get a raft of stuff done next weekend. The bushings look decent, so I'll just be doing the easy ones

Just ordered a dynamix kit for the interior to tackle over xmas

BMWHaus Contributor

Plans for the winter

Once I get my car back at xmas it's time for a complete respray and rust repairs whether to stick hellrot or not is the question I've a few colour ideas

BMWHaus Guru

Pay someone to fit the damn control arms to the e39!
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

BMWHaus Contributor

Get my M3 roadworthy again

BMWHaus Guru

Plans for the winter

Oil and coolant change and hope to god it doesnt snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru

Try and find time to bring the 325 to a bodyshop to get the little bit of rust sorted...finding time is the problem though. Thinking about getting a proper detail done at some stage too. No idea of anyome anyone doing that kinda thing anymore though?

Quote Originally Posted by Don B
    Try and find time to bring the 325 to a bodyshop to get the little bit of rust sorted...finding time is the problem though. Thinking about getting a proper detail done at some stage too. No idea of anyome anyone doing that kinda thing anymore though?
    Not 100% sure on this but one of the sponsors of the old site has a new operation(kingpin detailing) and I think he might be south dublin based

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySeeFunkyDoo
    Not 100% sure on this but one of the sponsors of the old site has a new operation(kingpin detailing) and I think he might be south dublin based
    Nice one, will have a search

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySeeFunkyDoo
    Nice one, will have a search
    Donal I might do the odd car after Christmas if that if any use to you? Would need it for a few days tho, maybe 5 or so.