Years ago i used ebay and in order to use it i used paypal from day one this company has caused my nothing but stress and heartache paypal that is

I had no visa in 2010 so i used to buy them temp credit cards you top up in the shop it was called a 3v card and they had only came out at the time anyway to cut a long story short you top it up and get a temporary card number each time

So everything was fine until paypal contacted me and for suspicious activity and limited my account they are wondering why i had so many credit cards i explained but it was not good enough they asked me to scan in proof of i.d and a bill which i did limit still was not lifted

So a year later i rang to find out could it be lifted the answer was no so i siad close my account to which they siad they would

They never closed it i rang again in 2012 asking why it wasnt closed they siad it should have been and will be done in 48hrs fast forward to nearly 2015 its still fucking open i get stupid emails off them all the time but cant use the account for nothing so last week the changed the user agreement great i thought a chance to close this account once and for all

So i chose to not accept this new terms and condition and close account but it would not let me as the accounts limited head is fit to burst at this stage i despise this company there customer service is shite they are a nightmare to deal with and it appears a few million people feel the same

These shits have a picture of me my address my bank account my debit card numbers phone numbers the lot and for what to send me a bullshit email once every few months and dont let me checkout anywhere that uses paypal trying to speak to someone higher up the chain then the window licker thats answers the phone is impossible even getting an email to the correct department is a complete disaster

http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/

Rant over