Quote Originally Posted by eddiem74
Quote Originally Posted by kceire
Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36
Deposit paid on a 2011 520d M Sport F10...like hens teeth apparently so had to jump at it.

More to come next week...
Excellent! Congrats in advance any links to the ad or any photos?
Car did not even make the website. I was around all dealers yesterday looking and there was f-all. One sales guy told me he had a nice car possibly coming in today and he needed to check it out and would call me back. Got a call this morning at 10am car was just in from customer. I drove straight over and paid deposit there and then, car still filthy from customer. I was gonna wait till this afternoon when my wife finished work to view but the sales guy said he could not guarantee it would not be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by KieranR
Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36

Excellent! Congrats in advance any links to the ad or any photos?
Congrats! Like peter said any more details? what colour did ya get in the end?
Carbon Black, 66,000kms, Black Leather, 19s, 8 speed auto with paddles, folding / dimming mirrors, xenons, biz nav, usb/ipod, reverse camera, adaptive lights, privacy glass, bluetooth, wood trim, rear spolier, high gloss shadowline.

Some of the above are parts of the packs e.g. visibility pack. I need to get the pack details as the VIN calls out the options separately.
Great spec. Just to add that you can upgrade to the professional Nav with all the latest voice commands quite easily. Well if you have the parts and coding, but mick in Germanicks does them every week! He has one ready to go as he was showing me it last week. You can even put the new NBT iDrive into the E60!
Yeah, it has the media pack and voice control but I am for sure gonna add the bigger screen and possibly TV. I only had a quick test drive today and won't get to fully play and check into everything until I get the car.

Do you know if Mick was sourcing /supplying the parts?
Yes as far as I know, he sources and fits. The newer voice control is supposed to extend beyond the older version. Only came out in late 2012 iirc.