Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E46 320d m sport

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E46 320d m sport

I would of thought 6k is pretty close to e90 money these days - having said that though very clean and well looked after examples arent easy to find these days

ok guys im listening to ye it is pricey but im owed over 8k so im not trying to get all my money back that its owing. Its a nice clean car with some very nice extras what would people price this at?

BMWHaus Contributor

This is just my personal opinion and you should price it at whatever you feel is fair as you know the car alot better than any of us do. All the lads are doing is trying to explain why they think you havent had much interest yet.

Personally i think i would price it at €4950.00; this leaves it more expensive than others for sale to reflect that its an enthusiasts car and a very well looked after example.

I bought my S2000 for €5000.00 including VRT; i spent about another €5,000.00 on it in under 6 months and sold it for €7,000.00; you live and you learn with these things

I took just under €7k for my E46 coupe to give you some sort of idea.

BMWHaus Guru

E46 320d m sport

Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    Yours was exceptionally clean, a coupe, had the right mods and all the right preventative maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    Yours was exceptionally clean, a coupe, had the right mods and all the right preventative maintenance.
    Exactly.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

but not all people want 2 doors ,this has some upgrades and nice ones .exhaust ,remap and nice colour ,and looks very nice in general . I don't understand why coupe models are so expensive ,for me they are way overpriced . yes its e90 price range ,but e90 for these money will be real money pit!! so its never endings story

sold

Good man congrats ian like i siad on page one people will always pay a premium for a great car just takes a little longer for the right buyer to surface