Thread: Car hire

Car hire

Lads, anyone in the business or have a contact? Looks like I'm going to have to hire for the month of January if its feasible. Nothing at all for sale that I fancy having scoured donedeal/adverts/carzone.

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Car hire

Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    Lads, anyone in the business or have a contact? Looks like I'm going to have to hire for the month of January if its feasible. Nothing at all for sale that I fancy having scoured donedeal/adverts/carzone.
    What's your budget for the E92?

Quote Originally Posted by eddiem74
    What's your budget for the E92?
    For the 07, less than 10k is what I'm willing to spend.

Administrator

Eddie; 10k and installments

Oh right haha, I probably won't venture into a 08 lads, although Eddie's would be perfect.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Curran
    Eddie; 10k and installments

Oh right haha, I probably won't venture into a 08 lads, although Eddie's would be perfect.
    Will keep an eye out.

Eddie, I'll be at your door if I've no luck in January with an 07 and need to up my budget

Budget will do me a Golf for 2 weeks for €136 - just awaiting confirmation on that price! Cheaper than I thought.

If you had of sold last month you could of taken the e39 for the month no problem , €136 for a fortnight is a bargain

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    If you had of sold last month you could of taken the e39 for the month no problem , €136 for a fortnight is a bargain
    Cheers Gar, appreciate it no doubt you have many 'spins' to catchup on this month, make the most of that motortax!