Thread: help neede to find the car

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

help neede to find the car

Long story but im looking on some info about one car . I don't know what year and not sure about which model, bit its Blue colour Ford made car . Should be damaged back of the car ,definitely bumper and maybe more parts, should me missing small light at the right hand side bumper trim and lower rear bumper lip is missing . Any info would really help ,please PM on ring on 0868964573 thanks for Your time !
    [hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw
    Long story but im looking on some info about one car . I don't know what year and not sure about which model, bit its Blue colour Ford made car . Should be damaged back of the car ,definitely bumper and maybe more parts, should me missing small light at the right hand side bumper trim and lower rear bumper lip is missing . Any info would really help ,please PM on ring on 0868964573 thanks for Your time !Last time was around Naas road D12 at 9 pm today

RE: help neede to find the car

Would it be around near where you work Valdas? I work in the same industrial estate so can keep an eye out.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySeeFunkyDoo
    Would it be around near where you work Valdas? I work in the same industrial estate so can keep an eye out.
    yes, even too close to my place

Any CCTV around neighbouring businesses? Hope all is ok Valdas!

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    Any CCTV around neighbouring businesses? Hope all is ok Valdas!
    it could be worse :wink: was night time ,rain and very windy so no help from what we got but its not the end of the world