Thread: New daily 320d only 106k nd1 irish owner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New daily 320d only 106k nd1 irish owner

106k on her one owner in ireland 1 in England nd very clean. Basic es but has a few options the main 1 being full sports suspension which I didn't know about till I checked a vin decoder so delighted wit it. Few bubbles of rust on the underneath of the archs which will b sorted soon. Nd who ever wired the tow hitch had not a clue so when indicating left the brake light flashes. Got a full service kit yesterday for her including vortex type turbo breather filter which should b done tomorrow depending on weather. New turbo wit warranty also so no worries there nd must sort trackin come Monday. Also full nct till end of October nd has only covered 2600 miles in 2 years. Anyone selling a silver towing hook cover as it bin wreckin my head since Friday but not a bad complaint. More pics to follow but photo book is acting up. All comments welcome

RE: New daily 320d

Congrats on the purchase any plans for her

RE: New daily 320d only 106k nd1 irish owner

[quote=Gar]
    Congrats on the purchase any plans for her
    [/quotto
    To try nd fit the wheels off my 5 series on her nd treat her well. Miss the 6 cylinder pull I must admit but still a quick enough car. Nd of course a remap in the future nd get rid of thoses stupid swirl flaps