Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Android XBMC TV Box

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Android XBMC TV Box

I wouldn't use an android box to replace basic tv. Even my rte etc are quite pixelated. And I have 120mb broadband from UPC.

they are great though for the kids, and for movies etc

RE: Android XBMC TV Box

Me neither, but only because I've yet to suss configuring the interface into something user friendly for everyone in the house, and also the recording & EPG side of things.

Keith, if yours is pixellating, I'd guess its your source and/or viewing settings, and not your BB connection. The Irish channels are poor if using the likes of the player. With the box you got, is it reported as a phone running android or a tablet running android? Have you tried FilmOn for live TV? It's free. You could also try Modbro, and favourite the Irish channels in there. For anyone else reading, if you're a magnet broadband customer, there are free packs with AerTV for a HD sub of 24-34 channels. Quality is top notch.

hello thanks for sharing the link yaa appreciated , here is the link to download aptoide apk
    Last edited by jeeva; 18-02-16 at 00:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Junkie View Post
    So which one is the best to get?
    ..get good linux sat box (e.g. vu+) plus card sharing sub for approx 20e for 6 months (cs-kings) and you're sorted