Hey Guys,

My 2004 318ci MSport Convertible is having an electrical meltdown

Neighbor knocked on my door last night to let me know that the dash lights were on even though the car was locked.
Unlocked and then locked the car but no flash of the indicator lights to say car was alarmed so had to lock the car manually.
Spoke to a good buddy of mine and he suggested that the battery in the key could be gone so I charged the key battery on an electric toothbrush charger as he suggested.
After a couple of hours of charging I locked the car and hey presto it worked, lights flashed to say alarm on and locked.
This morning though, no dash lights come on, the roof won't open (I just wanted to see test it incase this is more serious) indicator lights in dash don't flash when using indicators.
Again, central locking works on key but no indicator lights flash to say car is alarmed ?
Did battery test and lost a tenner with a bet I had lol, battery test said 12v which was between very weak and good on the test metre 14-16v meant good, so not sure if this IS battery issues, but charged battery anyways and it's still the same!
Oh, windows aren't working either and their now open about an inch and I can't close them so lets hope it doesn't rain!
I've checked all the fuses as well and they're all ok.

Any suggestions on what the problem is or am I going to have me bubba hooked up to a diagnostic machine for open heart surgery?

Thanks a mill