Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E46 M3 Subframe

BMWHaus Guru

E46 M3 Subframe

Right so i'm going to start stocking up on parts for the subframe reinforcement.
    Can anyone confirm if the subframe bushings are BMW only? Or do lemforder or febi make these too? Might as well replace the RTAB's and anything else so what's the best route to go for parts (dealers vs auto factors)? Have looked at otto.ie/mister auto as they seem to sell Lemforder products which believe are what BMW use?

cheers:happy:
    Shane

RE: E46 M3 Subframe

try Super4 he'll sort you out..

BMWHaus Contributor

Who's doing the work for you Shane? If i hold onto mine I'm going to do this for peace of mind.I had it checked just before Christmas and all is still good, so I'm thinking of getting it done before any cracks appear.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nige
    Who's doing the work for you Shane? If i hold onto mine I'm going to do this for peace of mind.I had it checked just before Christmas and all is still good, so I'm thinking of getting it done before any cracks appear.
    I won't be getting it done until the summer...had the car on stands last weekend to check the cracks so thankfully they haven't deteriorated..mind you i've been driving it pretty handy! I was also hoping to put this as a sticky once i get part numbers and prices etc for other M owners

BMWHaus Guru

When I bought the rear sub-frame bushings for my M3 they worked out at around £50 stg for each pair of bushes.

Here is the link to the ZF, Lemforder, Sach ect online catalogue. You can cross reference OE part numbers on it to make sure you are getting the right stuff. You can then use the Manufacturer's part number when ordering in the motor factors to make sure they are getting you the right thing.

https://webcat-services.zf.com/index...2,14,1632,1614

BMWHaus Guru

E46 M3 Subframe

Good man John thanks for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru

E46 M3 Subframe

Micksgarage stock meyle bushings and are having January sale at the moment. Worth a look.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

AFAIK its main dealer only , actually today I have priced them from main dealer , and they came 220e before discount I think, for all 4 .so will be about 200e with discount or even less .
    and have asked Super 4 to get prices for them as well

BMWHaus Contributor

Would you consider going for poly bushes or are you staying rubber?

BMWHaus Guru

E46 M3 Subframe

Cheers Valdas had a feeling it would be dealer only but thats not too bad a price! @[michael320] gonna stay with rubber. I actually have the powerflex kit for subframe but might be too harsh/noisy and i want to keep OE setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk