This is some colour in the flesh and not really shown off here at all. The car itself is well minded, i done a job on this last year clay and seal and fell in love with it then

Not a big thread this one, been too cold to be standing around taking pics so just got on with it

Hard colour to picture for 50/50's and stuff and there is some serious amount of dust on the camera sensor so loads of black spots on these photos but hopefully you enjoy the read

What we had to deal with:

GLOSS trim that had lost its name...

50/50's:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

One or two deeper scratches left but look at this for depth and gloss...

Before:

After:

Closer up:

Before not too bad:

After bit better:

Arches getting a detar:

Another job that was annoying me was the running sills along the side, decided to spend some time on them.

Simply remove these little lads, all 116 of them

Getting there...

Into some Surfex HD for cleaning:

Left to soak for a bit

Machined a section to test at the end of day 2 but didnt do much so decided to go by hand and suprisingly it was much better, went with a heavy wire wool and polish to a lighter wool and polish.

Before:

Finish:

Coat of sealant on here

The inside of that ring is basically the factor finish from under the grommet, think i got it close enough??

Random reflection shots:

This one is from the phone and show the true colour of the car

New plates to go on without the dealer screw package but before applying had to do a bit of trimming

Only after shot i got, dull windy and rainy so made a quick job of that

We also done the interior but didnt get pics were struggling for time at the end, engine bay was done too but again no pics