Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
Quote Originally Posted by Keith-n
Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
I have no build thread. If your serious about the install. I'd be happy to meet you for a chat. The install guides are available or I can lend you the three books that came with the set so you can study them. I'm too busy to write up a diy at the moment unfortunately.
[hr]
Maybe in a few weeks.
Hey lucifer,

I'm genuine. It'll be a few weeks before I'm ready to start discussing it in detail, but I'd appreciate a chat about your experiences with this kit.

The lads replied today and are gone to put an email together for me with options so we'll see how that goes.

Cheers

Keith.
That's cool the three books are a guide to fit to an E36. They are very detailed. Shoot me a pm whenever or just come to the blanch meets.
Cheers. I'll do both but it will be a few weeks away yet before I do suspension. The cars not delivered yet, plus I've bought it for the long term. I want to clean it to hi original finish for the summer, while building a parts collection for an autumn build.

That said, it'll prob end up built by June, I'm shit at holding parts ans not fitting.

Full sport kit bought tomorrow and cars not even delivered.