Page 294 of 313 FirstFirst ... 44194244269284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3129

Thread: Random post thread

Administrator
    Sure there's a grand stretch in the evenings now, allowing people to even get a quick wash in after work! And a few pay days since Xmas too, so people are buying a few bits they had to hold off on!

BMWHaus Guru
    Only 10 months to Christmas!

BMWHaus Guru
    Saw a Nissan ad on my Facebook feed......... couldn’t help reporting it as offensive

Aero grill arrived for the Mini , opened it to find it scratched and I don’t know if it’s worth sending back and waiting for a new one is that just been picky ?

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mivecrx View Post
    Aero grill arrived for the Mini , opened it to find it scratched and I don’t know if it’s worth sending back and waiting for a new one is that just been picky ?
    No, not picky at all. Send it back.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    No, not picky at all. Send it back.
    I thought that, but they said “it’s not bad we could give a partial refund or you can send it back”. And then me paying for postage to uk and another address pal just doesn’t seem fair. Should I ask them to pay for return post or is that not the normal standard ?

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mivecrx View Post
    I thought that, but they said “it’s not bad we could give a partial refund or you can send it back”. And then me paying for postage to uk and another address pal just doesn’t seem fair. Should I ask them to pay for return post or is that not the normal standard ?
    I don't know about car parts but when we bought a phone from Amazon that turned out faulty we sent it back and they paid for return postage. I'd send it back too, as tiny as it is it's all you're going to see every time you go out to the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36 View Post
    I don't know about car parts but when we bought a phone from Amazon that turned out faulty we sent it back and they paid for return postage. I'd send it back too, as tiny as it is it's all you're going to see every time you go out to the car.
    I bought it off BMW for the very reason I wanted a brand new original one. So next thing I’ll do is ask about them paying for return costs and hopefully get a new one soon!

BMWHaus Guru
    You do know you have to modify the lower grille in order to fit it?

Quote Originally Posted by rebel.ranter View Post
    You do know you have to modify the lower grille in order to fit it?
    Yeah, it’s designed to fit the aero bumper with a deeper section so it sticks out unless modified for the stock bumper. Should be straight forward enough, I hope