Page 251 of 313 FirstFirst ... 151201226241249250251252253261276301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3129

Thread: Random post thread

Quote Originally Posted by ciars View Post
    Filling up last week, I went in to pay. As I entered the garage a suited man approaches me and asks am I 'Alan'. I said no, who are you? He said oh sorry, I just seen your car, I am a car dealer. I sold that car to the previous owner and I think I might have something you will be interested in. Intrigued, we exchanged phone numbers and true to his word he contacted me earlier this week to say that he had placed his hands on an extensive service history for the car. Fully documented within Joe Duffy & Bavarian BMW.

The history that came with the car was reasonable, but this addition is superb. I've got what looks like every single receipt for the car around 1" thick in a plastic folder. And additional proof which backs up Motorcheck's claim that the car was in 1 mans ownership for almost 6 years. Looks like it spent a chunk of its life up and down the M1, taking up residence in Dundalk for the duration.

Delighted.
    Hope you bought that man a pint- what a result.....
    Titanium Member.........

BMWHaus Guru
    Been (silent - for the most part) on another forum for over a year now and I can never get over this excitement people have for old diesel skodas, volvos, saabs and some bizarre ancient contraptions referred to as "classic cars"... And how they all seem to agree that an mx5 is the best car in the world... I mean, I can understand somebody's need for practicality or a cheap fun car, but I just don't understand how anybody can be so passionate about them!

To each their own and all that of course, but I'd genuinely love to understand it!

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter-E36 View Post
    Been (silent - for the most part) on another forum for over a year now and I can never get over this excitement people have for old diesel skodas, volvos, saabs and some bizarre ancient contraptions referred to as "classic cars"... And how they all seem to agree that an mx5 is the best car in the world... I mean, I can understand somebody's need for practicality or a cheap fun car, but I just don't understand how anybody can be so passionate about them!

To each their own and all that of course, but I'd genuinely love to understand it!
    Volvos and saabs are surprising good cars with their legendary 5 cylinder turbo engines . I think it's in the focus st aswell. Also the "banter aspect " plays a part to these cars aswell as some of them don't have a lot of value you just feel like trashing them and giving them all sorts of abuse .

Drive a 1.6 eunos with a lsd from a 1.8 and throw plastic Chinese landsails on the back and believe me you'll start to develop a liking for an mx5 . My girlfriends cousin owns a few of them and they are a good base with cheap tax insurance and parts

BMWHaus Contributor

This lazy yoke spends all day lazing out the back garden but only snores when she gets inside sounds like thunder
    If it has tits or tires
    it's gonna give you trouble

Munich legends giving an e36 m3 a once over with a post purchase inspection

https://youtu.be/10tlnACEhqw

Lexus adding some nice additions to the fleet

The rc 350 base price model 50k Euro in Ireland , 306bhp v6 rwd 350f will be +100k

And the up and coming lc 500 v8 470bhp

Last edited by Gar; 14-02-16 at 08:03.

I like what they're doing with the rear, but christ I cant take to the front. It's like the Audi brigade who are butchering up clean A4s and the like with shed loads of honeycomb and mesh. Can't argue with the power though

I'd agree with you there too much mesh going on up front especially when your going to have a big nasty Irish number plate bolted to it is well

Skyline is crazy quick

Btw the videos on this channel are excellent great petrol head material
    https://youtu.be/B4xFx_O7ux4

https://youtu.be/erKaPDP6V3g
    Last edited by Gar; 15-02-16 at 20:17.

Random post thread

This is now a thing...Possibly going to see people cover their Chinese tyres with premium brand stickers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FunkySeeFunkyDoo; 16-02-16 at 19:55.