Page 258 of 313 FirstFirst ... 8158208233248256257258259260268283308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3129

Thread: Random post thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gar View Post
    Imagine driving a truck and having to put up with that shit everyday I think I'd have driven over them by now
    Jaysus really puts a whole different perspective on things over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gar View Post
    This guy is an absolute legend he should be running Europe he takes no shit from these parasites

https://youtu.be/wW5PyNdwTbo
    Little scumbags

A driver I know recently told me he was over last year heading away from Calais, nearly on the other side of France he hears something hitting the cab unit, it was one of them in between the cab and trailer with a stick trying get him to stop. Little did he know there was about 20 of the fuckers in his trailer, but they broke in thinking he was going towards Britain he took them a few hundred kilometres in the opposite direction which probably took them weeks on foot

Just a heads up, Nat Geo tonight (Sky 526)
    Car SOS is on with a BMW 2002 Turbo.

BMWHaus Guru
    I did an SOS on a turbo a few years ago

BMWHaus Guru
    Any Apple fans? Been wanting to replace my 2008 HP piece of crap laptop with a MacBook since 2012. Decided on the 12" retina MacBook last October but didn't want to get the "old" one so been patiently waiting until the update with skylake processors and better battery was released a couple of days ago and pulled the trigger on a Space Gray 1.3 GHz 512 GB model. Collecting it from the Munich Apple Store in a few days. Can't wait!!! Hope it'll be worth the wait and the ridiculous price tag... I've tried the old one a few times and it suited me perfectly though so I'm sure it'll be fine!

BMWHaus Guru

Random post thread

Quote Originally Posted by RossYB View Post
    Just a heads up, Nat Geo tonight (Sky 526)
    Car SOS is on with a BMW 2002 Turbo.
    Really enjoyed that program. I was nearly in tears seeing the condition of the poor turbo and thinking of my old turbo and how I miss it. I hope they built him a garage too to keep it in now it's restored.

BMWHaus Guru
    Here is that 2002 turbo getting some fettling after its rebuild. To be fair the guys did accomplish a lot in just a few days. Some of the details were off.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Thanks for the heads up Ross Managed to record it on Sky and watch it the day after... what a beauty ! The condition it was seemed a little bit bad but it was when they completely soda blasted the shell that the truth came out showing in what condition the car really was! A lot of effort put on it allright! I don't know why but when I saw Munich Legends I thought straight away of you Andy When I think that Tim Shaw got to have a ride on an M1 and the 2002... WOW ! Must have been quite a special moment! Is the 2002 still in Ireland Andy?

BMWHaus Guru

Random post thread

My Turbo is in a Scandinavian country these days. The other turbo that was in the family did come from Munich Legends all right. They were not necessarily as expert as they claimed to be.
    Last edited by Andy; 24-04-16 at 08:17.

BMWHaus Guru
    Gaaahhh Just dried the car after a 2 bucket, oh look... Hail showers! 😭😭😭

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk